The eRecovery media will recover your Acer system back to the original factory settings, including all original software, applications, drivers, and Operating System. Availability of eRecovery media on CDs/DVDs or Thumb Drive is based on your model.
Visit the Gateway Store to purchase Gateway recovery media. Media also available for eMachines products at the eMachines Store.
- Only one eRecovery media type is available per unit.
- Opened software is not returnable. (Opening the mailer constitutes opening the software)
- Referenced shipping times do not include the time needed to process the order. All Recovery Media orders may take 2 business days to process prior to being shipped.
- Per Microsoft regulations, requests for Windows XP Pro recovery media are no longer supported.
- Upon receipt, you have 14 days to contact the Acer Store regarding any damage to the media.
- Recovery media is available for purchase for a period of time after the system is built.
To Get Started, please enter the serial number or SNID located on your Acer product and click "Submit"